Monday, January 28, 2008

How come my toshiba laptop charger doesnt work

How come my toshiba laptop charger doesnt work?
Ok,so l have had my laptop for about 1-2 years and got a new charger a few months ago. The charger wont work,it will just plug in and all it does is keep the battery from running low but it doesn't charge. How do l fix my toshiba laptop charger?
Laptops & Notebooks - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
With my Toshiba laptop I had to buy a new battery. If you don't follow a schedule to keep letting the battery die all the way out once a month, it will not hold a charge.
2 :
Yeah, it's probably the battery. Charging it, when it really isn't low, can cause it to act like that after a while.
3 :
Same thing happened to me. I have a toshiba and this is my 3rd charger. Just buy a universal charger costs 70$. Dont bother calling toshiba.