Thursday, July 7, 2011

Toshiba Satellite A135 - S2246 laptop

What Processor do I need to upgrade my Toshiba Laptop?
I have a Toshiba Satellite A135 - S2246 laptop. I would like to upgrade the processor. Can anyone tell me the specific processor I need? Please try to be sure of your answer as it's not something to make a mistake with.
Laptops & Notebooks - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i wouldnt reccomend it. unless you have Duron or Celeron. basically unless you can go an additional 500mhz or additional core its not worth it, and most laptops cant make that large of a jump. anything less than 400mhz and you really wont see much of a speed difference. the mainbaords are very limited in laptops
2 :
You have to change the motherboard in order to change the processor, and all that will cost as much as a new laptop
3 :
You have a laptop you're in no luck to upgrade the processor. CPU is permenantly mounted/soldered to the motherboard (I'm 100% sure) unless there's an option to replace motherboard.

Read more discussions: