Monday, April 28, 2008

How do you write a dvd using a toshiba laptop?

How do you write a dvd using a toshiba laptop?
I have a toshiba satellite laptop and it has a writable dvd on it. How do I make a dvd that is readable on a dvd player? I've never done it before, only made music cds. Is it the same? I have different home videos I'd like to put on a dvd along with movies saved on my computer.
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
it is basically the same but you need a program to burn the dvd like picase or nero burner
2 :
There is an easy way can help you, you should use RZ DVD Creator, it can create standard home DVD, it can convert and burn any videos to DVD(DVD+R,DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-DL, DVD+DL, etc), such as avi to DVD, etc. Work well, easy to use, inexpensive, i like it, and i believe that once you try it, you will like it too. Following is a step by step guide: http://www.rzfun.com/convert-avi-to-dvd.html Hope it can help you.

Read more discussions :