Saturday, February 7, 2009

How long will it take for Toshiba to return my Laptop?

How long will it take for Toshiba to return my Laptop?
I have a Toshiba laptop that took a crap and i am going to send it in to Toshiba. Does anyone know how long this could take to get back?? Yeah i just found out that Toshiba requires you to send it to a third party so that is better because they are local.
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have a Toshiba laptop, during the warranty period I had accidentally dropped a screw inside it whilst doing a RAM upgrade, eventually this shorted the motherboard out (oops) did not admit to it being my fault and got a repair under warranty I live in the UK the laptop was collected by DHL and taken to a third party authorized repair centre, turn around was very quick i got my laptop back in 4 days, it had to go a second time as the replacement motherboard was faulty same turn around though 4 days and second time it was fine :D so i would say around 4 days but depending on model, fault and where you live it could be longer.

Read more discussions: