Monday, September 7, 2009

How to turn back on the sound of my toshiba laptop?

How to turn back on the sound of my toshiba laptop?
i have a toshiba laptop that's not even a year old. the sound got turned off completely. I dont know how that happened. I tried every way possible to turn it back on but nothing works. It says no audio devices are installed. Can anybody help me?
Laptops & Notebooks - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, (I have a Toshiba laptop .....restart your laptop from the restart point in the opening menu after you kill the system by switching off the power.)
2 :
if you are using vista go to start>all programs>Accessories>sistem setting>then system restore restore the system back to when the sound was working then see what happens if you need any help add me on joshua95cool@hotmail.com
3 :
toshiba terca 9000,i own, go to the web site,download the sound driver if it not there contact toshbia and tell them about your issue,do you still have a warranty.

Read more discussions: