Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How to use a fujitsu hard drive on a toshiba laptop?

How to use a fujitsu hard drive on a toshiba laptop?
I currently have a toshiba laptop and I need to access the hard drive from my old Fujitsu laptop I took the hard drive out of my old computer and when I plug it into my toshiba it can't read it. Is there anyway to access the information from my old hard drive?
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes possibly buy an external hard drive enclosure and hook it up via usb window should be able to read it if the hard drive isnt broken if it is ..wel then im afraid you are out of luck you need a 2.5 inch orl aptop enclosure
2 :
check out this site, they give you a sony vaio laptop FOR FREE!! i got mine last week and it's smokin'!

Read more discussions: