Saturday, November 14, 2009

Where can I download a new free camera software for toshiba vista?

Where can I download a new free camera software for toshiba vista laptop?
Hi! I need help. My camera assistant software for toshiba laptop doesn't function any more. When I open the software, the light for camera doesn't on, and the screen shows "no preview". Seems like part of the software was missing. Could anyone please give me a website or link where I can download a new free software? Mine is new home premium vista. Thanks!!!
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
if u think the part of the software is missing, then you will need to go to the toshiba site and download a fresh installation package probably they will have an updated version. But what I think is that the camera is bad and you mite need a replacement.
2 :
go to official site.

Read more discussions: