Sunday, November 14, 2010

What should i buy a Toshiba laptop or MacBook air?

What should i buy a Toshiba laptop or MacBook air?
I'm trying to buy a laptop to video edit, pics edit and more should i buy Toshiba laptop or MacBook air?
Laptops & Notebooks - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Don't get a macbook air, they're too expensive, get a standard macbook.
2 :
FOR the money unless weight and portability is a real issue, go for a macbook or better a macbook PRO. Toshibas are great except they run Windows 7 that is no match to many to the superb virus free efficient powerful and elegant optimized for 64 bit MAC OS SNOW LEOPARD. RICK
3 :
It's funny that you post this question, because I have the Macbook Air! (Revision B). It is an amazing laptop. I previously had a Gateway, and after going to a Mac, I don't think I'd ever go back! I use mine for video projects for school and picture editing with iLife. It is definitely the best. Go to http://www.vinixcomputer.com. They have some good deals on MacBook Air's as well as on other MacBooks and laptops.

Read more discussions: