Saturday, May 7, 2011

Have anyone had positive results with Toshiba?

Have anyone had positive results with Toshiba direct I ordered a laptop but now i hear lots of negatives?
I ordered a Toshiba laptop last night after hours of massive research..but I guess I didn't look at every single comment :-( people are saying they take a long time to deliver their products and how customer service is nasty...now I am worrying because money doesn't rain out the sky for me!..has anyone had any positive results with Toshiba?
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Everyone has a horror story about some brand. With me it's Dell. Honestly I think it's just a matter of luck if you get one that runs well and lasts over 5 years. I do have a Toshiba Satellite (XP) that has lasted 7 years and runs fine. The keyboard was replaced 3 times (soft key material wore out) but it still runs XP fine...and the battery is original; still holds a 70 minute charge.
2 :
I've heard bad experiences as well. However, they do build a very good computer when they get around to it. Personally they haven't let me down. They aren't Apple that's for sure, but they are ok.

Read more discussions: