Monday, November 14, 2011

Microphone on my toshiba laptop

can i record my voice on the microphone on my toshiba laptop?
I have a built in microphone on my toshiba laptop. I would like to record my voice through it and than copy it to a disc or flash. Is this possible.
Laptops & Notebooks - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, it is possible
2 :
Yeah.
3 :
Hi There, It is possible to record you voice using "Sound Recorder" which is a Windows application. You can find it here on win XP: click on: Start---All Programs ---- Accessories --- Entertainment --- Sound Recorder. I right clicked on sound Recorder and chose "Make Shortcut". Then i dragged the shortcut to my desktop so I don't have so many steps to navigate next time. Have fun Al
4 :
Of course, it is ! You can use the Open Source (free) Audacity @ http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Read more discussions: