Saturday, April 7, 2012

Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527

I am having display issues with my toshiba laptop while playing games, how can I fix this?
My laptop screen goes blank while playing games on it, when I exit the game a message appears that says, the display driver has stopped working and has successfully recovered. Is this a video card problem or just update the display driver? When I updated the display driver from Toshiba it caused the laptop to lock up and the blue screen appeared saying a serious error has occurred and the laptop would shut down. I have a Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527.
Laptops & Notebooks - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
hi, 1.It may be happening because u r playing that games on ur laptop which ur laptop cant run. 2.Try to keep all eye candies in the game to low(resolution,anti aliasing etc) 3.See that u have the latest directX version updated on ur laptop 4.If nothing works Upgrade your graphics card.
2 :
you're running Vista aren't you. I used to hate that. I agree with the other answer also. The game may be too much for the graphics card to handle
3 :
In your start menu under all programs. It's from ATI Radeon Graphics. If you do there is a setting in there for gaming. If not, upgrade your graphics card.

Read more discussions: