Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Where can I find rubber feet for my Toshiba laptop?

Where can I find rubber feet for my Toshiba laptop?
My toshiba sattelite u405-s854 laptop is missing all of its rubber stoppers on the bottom of the laptop. It slides too easily and can very easily fall on the ground. Can anyone please help me find where I can purchase them? (I need 5) Thanks!!
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can buy rubber "bumpers" (as they're called) in a hardware store or at Walmart or whatever is near you and I just superglue them to the bottom of my laptop. I even sent it in to the warrenty people like that and they didn't say anything, and the rubber feet worked just fine! They don't fit into the old holes and the self-stick adhesive wasn't that good when my laptop heated up, thats why I used superglue.

Read more discussions: