Monday, July 14, 2008

Why do most of the videos I view on my new Toshiba laptop appear pixelated and un-viewable?

Why do most of the videos I view on my new Toshiba laptop appear pixelated and un-viewable?
I have a newer Toshiba Satellite laptop. For some reason, when I try to view videos both on YouTube and Facebook (and any video I have taken with my Flip Share video camera) sent to my email address, it is pixelated. I'm able to see most YouTube videos but many on FB and my Flip camera are completely pixelated. Help! I've already changed the settings on my laptop to be high-performance!
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you probably do not have the right codecs installed is the most likely problem try installing vlc media player or the k-lite codec pack

.Read more discussions: