Sunday, June 1, 2008

How do I restore a Toshiba laptop to factory settings if I do not have the restore disc?

How do I restore a Toshiba laptop to factory settings if I do not have the restore disc?
I was given a broken Toshiba laptop. I had the screen replaced and it works great. Although I personally hate vista. Anyway. It has a lot of programs on it in Polish. I don't speak Polish and would find it much easier to restore the PC than trying to uninstall all of the Polish programs. Thanks for any help. System Restore does not restore factory settings. It only restores to an earlier point. And the earliest point available still includes the polish software.
Software - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
try using the system restore
2 :
well you need to have the restore disc or you can get a windows operating system and restore it with that.
3 :
Start >All Programs>Accessories> System tool Restore Point

Read more discussions: