Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What would you think if you saw someone with a Toshiba laptop?

What would you think if you saw someone with a Toshiba laptop?
Okay so I'm a new college student and like all new college students, it's time tin invest in a laptop. I'm using my left over financial aid which is roughly about $600. So I was planning on hopefully getting a nice hp with windows 7 because that's what our desktop is and I LOVE it. But now my dad this Toshiba kick which I'm really not all that thrilled about. So, is a Toshiba just as cool looking as an Hp or Dell? Which would you prefer?
Polls & Surveys - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'd prefer a MacBook. Seriously though, just go with the best computer that you can afford.
2 :
I'm for Toshiba because mine's Toshiba...
3 :
Toshiba is a little too pricey for me. My Acer Travelmate 6293-6170 with Win 7 Pro was about $800 cheaper than the Toshiba with roughly the same specs.
4 :
i'd prefer a Toshiba, i've heard they are good, HP are just ugly lol, not that the looks matter and i've seen some problems on Dell.
5 :
I am sorry this question, is just wrong..lol when did a Hp look cool ? they are bulky and usually very ugly, Dell again not pretty but good machines, Toshiba are reliable work horses and out of the 3 are cool as you put it. Toshiba's are slow at boot up and tend to bloat their systems a lil. question is what do you use a computer for if it is a lil word processing, surfing and playing music doesn't really matter what you get just get something with at least 2gb ram and try to get windows 7 on it. If you need it to run programs that are cpu hungry well then you need something with a bit more spec but really buying a computer on looks is really silly.

Read more discussions: