Friday, November 14, 2008

How can I fix horizontal lines on my Toshiba laptop screen?

How can I fix horizontal lines on my Toshiba laptop screen?
I have a Toshiba Satellite A45S1202 laptop, and a few days ago, horizontal lines appeared on my screen. The guy at Staples said I need a new screen. But now the lines are gone and the screen is fine. Does anyone know a simple fix for this problem without replacing the screen? Now that this has happened once, is my screen about to go completely out, or do I have some time before it does? Any troubleshooting help you have would be appreciated! Thanks!
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Check your processor's power settings in the advanced power settings options. My Toshiba Laptop used to do that as well... until I get my processor's min/max power at 100%. I hope this makes sense to you and that it helps =)

Read more discussions: