Thursday, May 14, 2009

How do I get a replacement power supply for Toshiba Laptop?

How do I get a replacement power supply for Toshiba Laptop?
My girlfriend lost her power cord adapter for her laptop, which is a Toshiba. Is this a generic item that can be purchased online or at the office depot where she got her laptop? She prefers to get it offline. Scratch power supply out of this question. I actually meant the power cord or AC adapter that plugs into the laptop.
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yea but there kind of expensive I know at best buy they have one for like $120 but if you know of any local computer shops around the area they usually have them cheaper I got one from a local computer repair shop for $60 Also check ebay they have a lot of different types but I not sure how good they work because they look pretty cheap but what do you expect when they are selling them for like $20
2 :
yeah, you can get Toshiba AC adapter compatible with your laptop. I heard that Papatek.com offers a complete line of Toshiba AC Adapter and compatible replacements for most laptop models. Toshiba Laptop batteries are specifically designed for each laptop brand and model. Have a try. http://www.papatek.com/Toshiba-Adapter/

Read more discussions: