Thursday, May 28, 2009

Is it possible to force my Toshiba laptop to accept reference drivers from ATI?

Is it possible to force my Toshiba laptop to accept reference drivers from ATI?
I want to update my video drivers to ATI's newest catalyst drivers, which several people I know are claiming make huge performance boosts. However, my Toshiba laptop won't allow me to use drivers from anyone but Toshiba, which hasn't updated their video drivers since last August. I would be willing to bet these are the original driver ATI put out when the video card was released, which is a joke. Am I just stuck with these antique drivers, or is there some way to force the computer to accept the new catalyst drivers?
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
maybe you can try driver robot to do the updating.

Read more discussions: