Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Having problems with the microphone built into my Toshiba Laptop?

Having problems with the microphone built into my Toshiba Laptop?
I have a Toshiba Laptop, and somehow the Microphone built into the computer above the screen turned on, and its making a loud feedback sound. I looked in control panel, and I did a computer search, but cant find settings for it anywhere. I'd like to get it either turned off, or disabled. Can anyone help me out?
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'd get it checked out.
2 :
I don't know what Windows you have, but go to "Sounds and Audio Devices" and go to "Recording" and disable or adjust Microphone. Also, make sure it is selected because it sounds like you have "What You Hear" checked instead.

Read more discussions: