Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have just got a Toshiba laptop from a mate?

Toshiba Laptop.?
I have just got a Toshiba laptop from a mate but I am stuck I cant even get it switched on. Do any of you know how I can get this thing on so I can download things onto it for him. Any help would be fine, thanks........... fully charged .......... Thanks.........
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
try taking the battery out and using just the power cord. Sometimes that works.
2 :
How do you know the batter is fully charged other than the LED? You can't be certain of it. Most laptops now a days will let you remove the battery and still run off the AC in spite of the battery being gone. If it still doesn't run, look at the power supply being the problem or the motherboard being fried.

Read more discussions: