Thursday, April 1, 2010

I want to orginize my stuff by putting in folders?

toshiba laptop!!!!!!!!?
ok on my toshiba i have my pictures and stuff on it but i want to orginize my stuff by putting in folders but i dont know how, i know how to make a new folder but i dont know how to put pictures in it! please help! i have clicked around my laptop but i just cant fin anything that lets me pt the pictures in a folder!!!! pleaseee help :(
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Drag the pics to that folder and drop them.
2 :
User Friendly Advise: Open the folder you want to take pictures from and press Ctrl+A,all the pictures would then be highlighted.Right click on any picture and select copy or press Ctrl+C.then go to the folder you want to take these pictures to.Right click anywhere in the empty folder and select paste or press Ctrl+V.you're done Main Keys Ctrl+A Ctrl+C Ctrl+V

Read more discussions: