Tuesday, December 7, 2010

How do i connect my toshiba laptop to my tv guaranteed 10 points in an hour?

How do i connect my toshiba laptop to my tv?guaranteed 10 points in an hour?
I have a toshiba laptop and want to connect it to my 32" goodmans tv! Can some1 give me step by step instructions on how to do it, I want to basically watch something on tv from my laptop
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
imho there is three ways, one being rgb like a scart lead and vga cable , so the vga cable will go into the laptop and the red green and blue sockets will go into the tv, but this is only possible if you have these connections on your tv, other way is s video again you will need to have the connection to vga, in addition to this the other way is hdmi which is high definition so you need a hdmi to hdmi only if you tv is capable off this, or hdmi to vga or whatever your graphics card connection is then once you have the cable and laptop set up you should see a monitor pic on one of the function keys, i think it is f4 or f5 so something like that and that should be you setup if not then email me if you want anymore info thanks ian

Read more discussions: