Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What is the best Toshiba laptop for Graphic design? Qosmio or Satellite?

What is the best Toshiba laptop for Graphic design? Qosmio or Satellite?
I am a graphic design student and am looking to purchase a new laptop and am going with Toshiba all my software is PC based. I am torn between a souped up Satellite or the Qosmio any thoughts?
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am also a somewhat related to your profession. Graphic designing (for texturing) and 3d animation and rendering. I am planning to purchase dell studio for this purpose. do search for the model with decent graphics card and high performering processor. probablt core i7 or core i5.
2 :
I think the Toshiba Satellite A355-S6935 16.0-Inch Laptop is a great choice for you.http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NEK34K?ie=UTF8&tag=digitsy-marina-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001NEK34K

Read more discussions: