Saturday, July 28, 2012

Why doesn't the volume on my toshiba laptop work?

Why doesn't the volume on my toshiba laptop work?
I just got a new toshiba laptop and for some reason the volume dosen't work. I went to the volume mixer and for some reason, the balance on the PC Beep is greyed out and immovable. Is there something I can do or download that can help with this problem?
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You will need to be logged on as an administrator in order to do this. Open Device Manager, click Start, and then click Control Panel. Double-click System. On the Hardware tab, click Device Manager. See if there's a warning triangle next to your sound driver. If that's the case, try rolling back/updating the driver (right click). If that fails or you don't have one to roll back - look on the manufacturer's site for the correct, updated, drivers for your OS/sound card. © arou42

Read more discussions: