Friday, September 14, 2012

How can i find out how to upgrade my video card on my toshiba laptop?

How can i find out how to upgrade my video card on my toshiba laptop?
I have a toshiba satellite a-105 laptop and would like to upgrade the video card or something to have better resolution on my notebook
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Generally you can not upgrade a video card on a laptop. They are integrated on the motherboard. While I dont know specifically for your laptop, but I am pretty sure this is the case.
2 :
The vast majority of laptops, including the sattelite series, have integrated graphics cards which cannot be upgraded. Laptops with modular graphics were a flash-in-the-pan technology. Finding one is rare, finding an upgrade for it even moreso.

Read more discussions: