Friday, September 7, 2012

Toshiba Satellite M65-S9092

Is it possible for me to get a laptop skin on my Toshiba laptop?
I have a Toshiba Satellite M65-S9092, and I would like to take it to Best Buy to get a laptop skin and for a few other things too. I have a 2 year warranty. Are there different design skins that can be put on the lid of my Toshiba laptop?
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't think they do. You can probably make one with contact paper or sticker paper and an exacto knife. Just print what you want and cut holes for design elements like the logo and stuff (don't make cuts on a table or floor unless you have a cutting board or something you can buy a piece of glass to cut on at home depot for cheap). (Graphic Designer)

Read more discussions: