Sunday, October 14, 2012

Who can I talk to about my Toshiba Laptop?

Who can I talk to about my Toshiba Laptop?
About 1-2 months ago my laptop just stopped working. When I push the power button it doesn't power up. The little green light comes on but then immediately goes off again. The screen never comes on and it won't boot up. Please help!! I need that thing for work. This is really irritating to me. I took it back to the place where I bought it but they don't even know what is wrong with it. I am trying to keep from having to send it to Toshiba through the mail. Any information will be very helpful. Thank You.
Laptops & Notebooks - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go to this website and find the customer service contact #. http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/su/su_sc_home.jsp
2 :
Call Toshiba. They may have a local repair center they can refer you to. good luck!
3 :
maybe out of battery or a virus or a hacker or something.

Read more discussions: