Sunday, October 28, 2012

How would I go about finding out the model of my Toshiba laptop?

How would I go about finding out the model of my Toshiba laptop?
I'm at work, my computer's at home, and I need to buy a part for it online. It's a 2004 (or MAYBE 2003) Toshiba laptop, blue-ish purple on the outside. Is there a web site that could tell me the model or does anyone on here know? Thanks :)
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
http://www.toshiba.com/
2 :
in order to findout your laptop's model, you should turn the laptop and see beneath the laptop. beneath the laptop the model number and the product no is written if you can't identify the model number then get the product number and type the product number in google and see which model is it , if you can't identify the product number also then goto toshiba website and goto driver and download section. from there say findout my computers model and you should be connected to the internet , then they will automatically make a connection to your computer and will tell you which toshiba model do you have. all the best regards F


Read more discussions: