Thursday, November 1, 2012

Toshiba laptop connects to the internet ?

my toshiba laptop connects to the internet but always says can't find server. what is wrong?
I was just given a used toshiba laptop. It can't seem to find a server what can I do to fix this?
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
could be your dns server look it up on google and type in why cant i find my server
2 :
how bout sone info..what internet carrier you uaing? hardwired or wireless. i had the same trouble with my dell 1010.. then i had to use my routerwith my land ethernet connect as my shared connect. if all else fails...start over, reformat pc and have a fun time building it up for u. trying to vamp a used pc without reinstalling is bad bad news.

Read more discussions: