Saturday, December 1, 2012

TOSHIBA Satellite P205-S7806

Is World Of Warcraft capable with my TOSHIBA Laptop?
Is World Of Warcraft capable with my laptop? My laptop is a: TOSHIBA Satellite P205-S7806 And I have Windows 7 Ultimate installed. And sometimes in the future I plan on upgrading my laptop from 2GB to 4GB of RAM. Thanks for any answers... Have an awesome day!
Laptops & Notebooks - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, the RAM maybe a lil slow tho
2 :
It has a low-end pentium processor and a very crappy Intel integrated graphics card. WoW might play, but it would be very laggy.
3 :
mm...yes and no. your RAM is very small compared to the game so when you play the game, it's going to lag. I don't think you would want to play on a laggy game.
4 :
Yeah its compatible, you will experience jolting, lack of frame rate lagging it at all times if you have the graphic settings too high, but that laptop i more than capable of running it. And for future notice - upgrading to 4GB of ram is better if you have a 64 bit version of Vista, as the 32bit version allows a maximum of 4 GB, but will really only use about 3.3GB of it. 64bit for maximum potential.
5 :
If you have a decent video card on you laptop then your good to go


Read more discussions: