Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Will Skype work well on a super cheap Toshiba laptop?

Will Skype work well on a super cheap Toshiba laptop?
I need a laptop which I will be using for school, internet, and Skype. I don't play games or anything, so I don't need a really expensive computer. I'm thinking about buying a really cheap Toshiba, but am concerned about making sure that Skype will work well on it. Are some laptops too slow for Skype? Anyone have any problems with this? Thanks!
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, it will work fine. It works on my 8 (!) year old Sony laptop. I'm sure that a cheap, but new Toshiba is more powerful than my old Sony.
2 :
install Windows XP on the laptop, and install Skype, it'll run perfect :).
3 :
Yeah, it will work great on any new laptop.

Read more discussions: