Wednesday, September 28, 2011

How hard can I type on my Toshiba laptop?

How hard can I type on my Toshiba laptop?
How hard can I type on my Toshiba laptop? With desktop keyboards, when people peck or punch I'm not so worried, because they're cheap and it's easy to plug in a replacement, but with a laptop there can't be more than a few millimetres between typing trotters and the soft innards of the machine's brain, surely? Having said that, typing too delicately is a pain.
Laptops & Notebooks - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well dont type too hard,thats all i can say! Laptop are kinda fragile! I got laptop as well and before on my desktop pc i used o type hard but since i got my laptop im more careful. Changin the keyboard will cost u loads!!!
2 :
well your shouldn't type hard at all on a computer but espesially with a laptop just don't bang on it the keys aren't that close to the cpu and everything else but you can still do some damage. if you don't want to worry just get a keyboard with a usb plug and use it on your laptop.
3 :
Typing fast doesn't mean to type hard! you have to practice to find the proper push on the your laptops keyboard. one good way to practice this is to pretend to type something, like you are gonna hit the keys but you would not, and little by little you'll try to touch the keys and then push just a little bit more until you get the letters on the screen.

Read more discussions: