Friday, October 14, 2011

Can I get my Indian HP/Toshiba laptop serviced at london?

Can I get my Indian HP/Toshiba laptop serviced at london?
I'm planning to buy a laptop of HP/Toshiba from london. I'm also getting the same in India. I just wanted to ask that If i buy it from India, then can I get it serviced in london? Can I get my warranty fulfilled in london if some problem happens?
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
When you purchase a laptop, you purchase it from that GLOBAL company. So, if you purchase it in India, and then it develops an issue in London and you need to get it repaired, then you call that company's local tech support number, and they will tell you where to send it... in London... Or Japan... Or The USA... wherever you are. That's why the company is GLOBAL. Now, if you went to London, and went to a Curry's, and bought a Curry's Store Brand laptop like the EI Systems Sorrento, then you *MIGHT* have difficulty getting it serviced in India, unless you went to a local shop. But, that is because EI Systems is not a GLOBAL brand. However, since you chose two Global brands to pick from, you will have no trouble. As far as the warranty is concerned, your warranty is with Toshiba or HP. Not the city of London, or the country of India. end of line.

Read more discussions: