Thursday, June 28, 2012

I would like to recover/restore my Toshiba laptop

I would like to recover/restore my Toshiba laptop. What steps do I need to take?
My Toshiba laptop use to be great. But after these past few years that I have had it, it is terribly slow now. I have a recovery and applications disk. What steps do I need to take and will I have to reinstall Microsoft Office?
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
nothing just back up ur important data or just move it on a flashdrive and do the restoring and then just bring it back to you comp
2 :
Backup all the date you wish to keep on dick etc!!! Then put the boot cd in the drive and restart the pc. whe it boots up it will check the cd dvive automaticaly 1st thing, then you will be prompted if you would like to boot from disc click enter or ok!!! Then folow the instructions as promted this will reinstall everything back to the original factory setting like new, and then insert your backup cd's/dvds and put everythign you saved back on the laptop!!1 will take good hour or more!

Read more discussions: