Sunday, September 7, 2008

How to access the webcam on a Toshiba laptop?

How to access the webcam on a Toshiba laptop?
I have a Toshiba laptop with a built in Webcam. All I want to do is actually get to the webcam and use it without having to use Skype or some kind of videochat thing. But I have no idea how to just open the webcam so I can take a picture of myself without getting on Skype. Last time I posted this question NONE of the answers helped me at all. Please help if you know how to access the webcam.
Other - Computers - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Define "get to". It's right there up on top of the screen. Touch it. "Use it"? What, exactly, does that mean? Run a camera program that lets you take pictures. That's how you take pictures with a webcam. (You thought it "just worked"? No. It needs software to DO anything.)

Read more discussions: