Friday, August 1, 2008

How to get Youtube to work on a brand new Toshiba laptop?

How to get Youtube to work on a brand new Toshiba laptop?
I just bought this toshiba laptop TODAY and I'm already not happy. Anytime that I accidentally put both my hands over the mouse, it changes the font of everything on the computer, I can't download firefox, not to mention that I can't even watch videos on YouTube. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Do I need to download something else?
Laptops & Notebooks - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Send it back
2 :
Sounds more like you need a basic computer course first!
3 :
download the latest Direct X by googling it. make sure you have java. use safari, explorer or firefox. idk why u cant download it... youtube should start now.
4 :
Apowersoft YouTube downloader can help you download videos from YouTube, Dailymotion, Veoh, Yahoo, Metacafe, MySpace, Break, Google and other popular video websites. Built-in FLV convert help you convert YouTube videos to any iPod, MP3, PSP compatible video formats. This application also support converting any videos to specific video and audio formats like MP4, AVI, MP3,MOV, AAC, WMA, 3GP, 3G2, DV, AAC, M4A , DVD etc, So you can enjoy your online videos On The Go (iPod, iPhone, PSP, Cell Phone, MP3 Player). And insert YouTube Videos to PowerPoint
5 :
Return it. Get a HP instead.

Read more discussions: