Monday, September 1, 2008

How to reset the toshiba laptop in Factory setting?

How to reset the toshiba laptop in Factory setting?
I bought Toshiba Satellite A305-S6905. I didn't got any kind of CD and does not have any kind of visa recovey disk saved into the laptop.if i have to reset my laptop to factory setting as new one, how do i do? I have some system problems in this laptop. I just want to roll back my laptop into factory setting state as new. plz help.
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Call the Manufacturer for the recovery cd's/dvd's, they should send a copy upon requests... Now, turn on the laptop and just as it's starting up...please press the F11 key repeatedely till taken into the recovery program/wizard... Follow the instructions to detail and your computer will recover to factory settings perfectly... I am in hopes that this was of assistance to you... I'm a A+ Certified Tech.
2 :
For that particular model, pretty sure you got that from Best Buy, you can make your own restore disc with either 2 or 3 dvd and restore your own computer. Toshiba includes a recovery disc application.


Read more discussions: