Friday, January 7, 2011

How to restore Windows Vista Home Premium on a Toshiba laptop?

How to restore Windows Vista Home Premium on a Toshiba laptop?
Hi everyone, I was wondering, if I screwed up the computer or if I installed a different operating system would I be able to restore to Windows Vista Home Premium on a Toshiba laptop? If so, how do I do that, does a Windows Vista installation CD come with the laptop? Or do I have to use the recovery partition?
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Most newer computers come with a recovery partition these days to help you restore the computer. If you mess up something, you can use the recovery partition or make recovery discs from it to restore your system. But if you install another OS over Windows, you won't be able to get it back because you erased it. If you want to install another OS safely, I would suggest either partitioning your hard drive to allow for the other system or install a virtual machine to run the other operating system in.

Read more discussions: