Monday, February 7, 2011

Is short battery life enough to return your toshiba laptop to the store?

Is short battery life enough to return your toshiba laptop to the store?
I recently purchased a Toshiba laptop and they gave me a choice to buy the warranty now or later, I decided to buy it later since I didn't have enough money, keep my receipt and return it before 15 days if I have a problem with it. I recently found that my battery drains rather quickly, and I was wondering if go back to the store and get the warranty, will I be able to return it or should I buy the warranty first before explaining my problem.
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, they would not refund or replace it.
2 :
if it is still in warranty then they will most likely replace the battery and charger of the same type but they will not replace the entire laptop because of your batter or power source Hope i helped :)

Read more discussions: