Monday, February 28, 2011

Why wont this logitech mouse work on my toshiba laptop?

Why wont this logitech mouse work on my toshiba laptop?
I have a toshiba Satellite laptop running windows vista (home edition) and I bought this logitech laser mouse with USB connection and it wont work. Laser in mouse is on but once I plug it in there is nothing... No "Plug n play" detection. whats up?
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Usually in Windows XP or Vista, it should pick up the PnP signal (plug and play) if you plug it into a usb port in the computer, windows should automatically pick up the new hardware found. if it dont, then shut of the computer safely, then plug it in, the computer should recognize the logitech mouse in your toshiba laptop.

Read more discussions: