Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How do I get my Toshiba laptop's number key pad to work?

How do I get my Toshiba laptop's number key pad to work?
I have a Toshiba L505 laptop. There is a number key pad on the right-hand side, but I cannot get it to work. Yes, I tried the num lock key; the light turns on and off but I still can't use the numbers. The weird thing is that the arrows (corresponding to #2, 4, 6, 8) work, but I cannot type the numbers. Please help. Thank you!
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
usually around the top left there is a button that sais Num Lock if the light is on it should work if its not press it :) :) i have a toshiba laptop to
2 :
1,2,3,4, My number key pad works here by pressing the Num Lock key and leaving it on while typing the number or can use the number at top of key board with out the Num Lock on. Toshiba Satellite. Look in the user gide/manual under all programs or download from http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/jsp/home.jsp by model number and read section on using the number key pad.

Read more discussions: