Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How Do I Wipe the Hard Drive of My Toshiba Laptop?

How Do I Wipe the Hard Drive of My Toshiba Laptop?
I have a toshiba laptop. Long story short I got a virus, tried many things to get rid of it, and decided that since I have nothing really important I just want to wipe the hard drive and upload a new copy of XP or Vista. Whats the easiest, best, and cheapest way to do this? Thanks.
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
When you bought your Toshiba laptop, you should have gotten CDs with it. You should shut down your computer, put in the CDs and press F12 when your computer starts up to see the boot selection menu. Boot from the CD and follow directions to reformat your Hard Drive.
2 :
go to best buy grab or go buy a CD but ask an employee for a CD for toshiba they should definitly have it just run the program its easy and its whipes all your memory and it will be good as new

Read more discussions: